Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY WANTS FOR 2013

Hey fashionistas! Almost all of us make a  bucket list every year  and sometimes we fail to it right? As my love for fashion  I'm  also eyeing for trendy clothes . Although I'm wiser enough not splurge for expensive one's  =) Go and hunt for ukay-ukays or in thrift stores might as well browse on online shops who are selling affordable trendy items..speaking of online shopper like me! =) hehe.I always make it a point to   budget all my needs and wants  every time I receive my monthly salary.  So If ever I can't buy all of these lust of mine! OKAY LANG! ipon -ipon nalang pag may time HAHA ;P

   
Denim jumper | Bart prints|BOY LONDON shirt | CELINE PARIS shirt | Lip print shirt |Daisy printed shirt
| Neon Sweater
Statement shirts are IN this 2013 from GEEK, NY, Boy London and so on.
      Daisy prints skirt| stripes jeggings | heart prints denim short | palm trees bandage skirt | Origami skort | Yellow leather skirt (bandage as posible) | Big florals printed skirt | Red skater skirt just like jumper

Gold bow flats |black  cat face flats | red gladiator flats | black transparent strap flats | peach pointed heals | floral sneakers  |black sneakers wedge and red creepers ( I think it's cmfy and cool!)

lust for shoes..Unfortunately I don't really spend my money for footwears I only borrow from Mom's shoe closet.She has a good taste for shoes as in! even from oxfords,creepers and stilettos name it she have it!HAHA 



0 comments: