Thursday, December 20, 2012

LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY

   Last Tuesday our X-mas party in our office was held at Le Hardin (Leyte) It was a bit fun though and we won the dance contest! haha .But I wasn't there during the announcement cos I went home early.Anyway , I'm not a party animal so I always sneak out right away.Guess what we danced?  The popular dance craze by Psy the OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.To be honest it was pretty hard doing the gangnam moves (not a good dancer right here). That's why I wore shorts for purpose (1) Grace and I were assigned as  usherettes (2)we're supposed to cos of gangnam style (we won!)










Fringe handbag

 So what I decided to wear something girly yet edgy.I toned down my look with a cut-out shoulder top(my fave!) I always buy garments that fit me right though and also I really settle for lose top (y'know it's seexey) plus it cover up my huge arms (LOL) The mustard short( I want peplum but this wasn't) hits above the knee gives my body a longer line visually.Ofcourse with the help of my old black platforms gives an inches of my petite frame.My outfit would not be complete without a statement pieces.Even in usual days I always have bracelets on my left hand =)


It's my first time to wear bid necklace and I'm loving it..SO I NEED MORE! (A must have statement piece)
Skull Earings
spikes bracelet and mustache connector ring

So wacha think?

HYPE IT HERE








0 comments: