Friday, April 19, 2013

MY KIND OF SHORT SUIT















Hoolah! I would like to show you one of my favorite trend this  spring 2013 : the short suit.I love how edgy  pairing blazers with matching shorts. But you can still polished a chic look with some vibrant colors and bold prints.This short suit is the ultra-feminine take on a men's wear inspired look.

As for my look I wore a white blazer (lace at the back)   and dress down with white short. I still keep my sweetness slash not-so-edgy enough style LOL.I also watch the length of my bottom that is closer to the knee.Unfortunately, petite girl  like me should flaunt my legs to make it longer right?   =) I  hope you like my today's look.


WHAT I WORE:

  • Bib necklace
  • Blazer
  • shorts
  • pumps shoes
  • bangles



HYPE MY LOOK  HERE:





2 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I love your white blazer and shorts <3

    mynameismayzin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl..Well it should be a short suit combo though it's fail haha

      Delete