Friday, April 26, 2013

MUSTARD MADNESS















This might be my last look for the month of April before I hop on my birthday month yipee! Why so excited?LOL I'm turning 22 real soon  =))

Anyhoo this what I for todays work  "mustard on mustard" hee =) I actually love mustard it reminds me of honey bee.For all my fans on Lookbook I wore this pleated short/skirt foor zillion times *kidding.As a inexpensive-girl like this  skirt is such a steal.I can pair it any style I want from day to night, casual days to party as long as I can pull off the outfit. Btw, I love the cross print on my top its kinda silver sequence and stuff =) 


HYPE MY LOOK HERE:


4 comments:

  1. Cool look! I love the combination of colors in your outfit dear.
    In tlga ang mustard ngayon. Must have color :))

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geez thanks pala..Super thank you din sa pag follow back.Though I have low quality camera.hehe
      Yeap addict talaga ako sa mustard colors so I had an idea to combo it together =)

      Delete
  2. How adorable you look! I love the mustard colour too. It's a lovely shade, and looks even lovelier on you :)

    mynameismayzin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am really flattered..Well mustard color is really perfect for summer.You must try it too mustard on mustard! =)

      Delete