Friday, September 28, 2012

Statement Trousers




We’ve had the polka dots, stripes, leopard, zebra and floral prints all over our tops and handbags. But maybe it’s time to update your wardrobe, people! How about even brighter and even bolder prints? Better yet, why not have them on your pants? Because that’s what the runways of Spring 2012 were made of!  



But come on, let’s admit it, printed pants wouldn’t be a trend to pay attention to if it weren’t for the celebrities and  fashion models  that have been rocking them on the streets!






I'm still thinking If it will suits me though.As you may know I have a short legs and I might became a dwarf but of course wedges will never let me down haha.  The prints are ostentatious  my choice are floral and leopard prints. Being brave enough to mix prints is not a problem for me anymore. It's about how you play your outfits. Whatever choice you may have urban, sophisticated or even an edgy look as long as it will go along the way.

SO GO AND SEARCH FROM UKAY's haha 







0 comments: