Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OLD MINT

First of all, what got into me I posted this photos? It isn't even a lookbook worthy or something..Well just give this girl a chance.I just miss blogging I hate the fact that we still don't have an internet connection and have to suffer in a cafe.. whatever! 


So, what's the highlight of this outfit is this old mxi skirt I'm wearing got again from Mom's old box LOL.. I really love how comfy this skirt was.I'm not just sure if you like the details well taking about about the vertical lines and everything. Obviously it's old that's why I entitled it OLD MINT, mint cause the neon top I'm wearing. I don't want to paired it with pastels top it may became  more dull.. right? There should be pop of colors LOL..Let me ask you what's the right top for this maxi skirt?Any suggestions?
Eww boobies haha eww ,,,

WHAT I WORE:
  • NEON TOP
  • Assorted bangles
  • wedge
  • sunnies ray-ban (bro's own)
  • vintage necklace
HYPE IT HERE..








0 comments: